Awards & Accolades
1. Jan Layoff was awarded “Chamber Volunteer of the Year” at the Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce’s annual Gala.
2. Lee & Associates Principal Peter Batschelet has received the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) designation.
3. The 4FrontED Initiative -a binational initiative to increase commerce and tourism in southwestern Arizona and the neighboring region in Mexico – has been selected for the Donald E. Hunter Excellence in Economic Development Planning Award by The American Planning Association’s Economic Development Division.
4. Fann Contracting Inc. has announced that three of their completed roadway projects were honored with 2016 Arizona Transportation Partnering Excellence Awards, presented at the ACEC Arizona Conference on Roads and Streets in Tucson.
5. A.R. Mays Construction is pleased to announce the promotions of Melinda Webster to Vice President Business Development & Design and Larry Job to Project Executive.
6. Troy Turley has been promoted to Partner at Caruso Turley Scott Inc., Structural Engineers
9. Cushman & Wakefield announced that Keith Lambeth has rejoined the firm’s Phoenix office group as Executive Managing Director. Also joining the firm are Liz Collins, Associate, and Patrick Schrimsher, Brokerage & Marketing Coordinator.
10. David Blanchette, CCIM, has joined the NAI Horizon Tucson office as a vice president. Also joining the office as a vice president is Andrew Sternberg.
11. A.R. Mays Construction has hired Dennis Danforth as a Project Manager. Also joining the firm as Assistant Project Managers are Eric Hunley and Matt Taft.
12. Mark Scarp has been hired as Communications Manager at Arizona Commerce Authority.
13. Gene Creely has signed on as Counsel at Gallagher & Kennedy where he will focus on natural resource issues.
14. Erin Desman is ASSA ABLOY‘s new global marketing manager for BIM Technologies and ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio.
15. SVN | Desert Commercial Advisors has announced the addition of Jennifer Summers (soon to be Jennifer Hill after her marriage later this month) to the team. Also coming on is Associate Advisor Christopher Leone.
16. Last month, Scott Williams joined USA Shade and Fabric Structures as Region Manager.
17. After nearly 12 years, Tim Lawless has left his role as president at NAIOP-AZ to seek new challenges.