Awards & Accolades
1. Cushman & Wakefield recently honored 25 individuals and teams in each of its brokerage service areas including capital markets, tenant representation and agency leasing.
2016 Top 25 Producers in Phoenix:
- Eric Wichterman, Capital Markets – Office
- Michael Hackett and Ryan Schubert, Capital Markets – Retail
- David Fogler and Steven Nicoluzakis, Capital Markets – Multifamily
- Mike Beall, Office Services
- Jim Crews, Capital Markets – Multifamily
- Mike Haenel, Andy Markham and Will Strong, Industrial Services
- Jeff Wentworth, Office Services
- Jim Wilson, Industrial Services
- Brent Moser, Land Services
- Larry Downey, Tenant Representation
- Chris Walker, Office Services
- Devpal Gupta and Peter Menna, Tenant Representation
- Sean Spellman, Office Services
- Samuel Murik, Tenant Representation
- Chris Toci, Capital Markets – Office
- Greg Mayer, Office Services
- (Tied) Mark Bramlett, Retail Services and Chris Hollenbeck, Retail Services
- Mike Coover, Capital Markets – Office
- Brett Polachek, Capital Markets – Multifamily
2. Rose Law Group has been named Best Real Estate Law Firm by Ahwatukee Foothills News.
3. Kathy Chandler Executive Director and Mobility Manager of nonprofit Northwest Valley Connect, received an Outstanding Transit Individual Award from the Arizona Transit Association and the Arizona Department of Transportation.
Boards and Commissions
4. Terri Crain has been named Executive Director of the Maricopa Chamber of Commerce, returning to the position she vacated in 2010.
5. Laura Ortiz has been promoted to President of Phoenix-based Evergreen Development Company. She has been with the company since 1994.
6. Marcus & Millichap has named Ryan Sarbinoff as the new Regional Manager for its Phoenix office.
7. WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff has hired Steven Goldfarb as a Senior Associate.
8. Skanska has brought on Sean Yeager as a project engineer.
9. The Opus Group has appointed two new associates to Opus Development Company, L.L.C. Brett Hopper has joined as senior director, real estate development and Matthew Visnansky has joined as real estate manager, real estate development.
10. Ross Tate has joined the City of Phoenix as City Auditor.
11. Commercial Properties, Inc., has hired Krista Rodriguez as Property Management Accountant.