1. After learning about Operation Easter Bunny, a program that collects and donates Easter Baskets to kids at Banner Children’s, Lincoln Property Company’s Assistant Property Manager Elizabeth Porras quickly started a collection effort at 2777 Camelback and Camelback Square. Within days, property management teams and tenants at four other buildings in LPC’s Phoenix portfolio joined in the effort. Together, they collected 405 pre-made baskets for the 2017 Operation Easter Bunny program.
Achievements & Recognitions
2. Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc.’s Steve McKee, P.E. recently passed his exams and became registered as a Professional Engineer. McKee’s has five years of experience which includes the past three years primarily on design and analysis of residential, commercial and industrial projects.
3. Mayor Greg Stanton along with the Discovery Triangle Development Corporation unveiled a special dedication to longtime community leader Don Keuth who passed away in January at the age of 69. The dedication was open to the media and public and took place on Thursday, April 20th on the plaza of the Orpheum Theater. Included was an announcement of the Don Keuth Memorial Fund to support Fresh Express by Discovery Triangle.
4. A Phoenix-based 3-D digital modeling company is now private after buying back its shares from its public, parent company. Eco3d bought its company back for $4.8M in cash and assets April 14 from Ecoark Holdings Inc. The 63-employee company plans to be at 100 by the end of the year. Open positions include architects, engineers and 3-D gamers.
5. Phoenix-based Orcutt | Winslow is expanding to Nashville with the purchase of architectural firm, Street Dixon Rick Architecture PLC. SDR has 13 employees — adding to Orcutt | Winslow’s crew of 80 in Phoenix and Dallas.
6. Stevens Leinweber Construction announced that Jamie Godwin, Vice President, has become an equal partner of the company through the purchase of common stock shares. This marks the first time in 36 years that the company has seen additional ownership. Duties of his shared ownership with Mike Stevens, President and Mark Leinweber, also a Vice President, will include operational management of the company and day-to-day management of select projects.
7. Kristen Reinke has been promoted to Project Manager at Ryan Companies. Kristen will manage construction projects, coordinate subcontractors, managing cost, and organize document control. She is known for creating a collaborative team environment.
8. Energy Systems Design recently promoted Dick Santistevan to Vice President. Dick has over 40 years of electrical design experience.
9. ORION Investment Real Estate announced the promotion of Jared Williams to Senior Associate. In his new position, Jared will specialize in the sales of retail and shopping center properties in the Phoenix MSA.
10. Scottsdale Private Lending, a private real estate lending company, announced the addition of Carl Osberg who joins SPL as an associate. In this position, Carl will source and underwrite investment real estate financing opportunities.
11. Skanska recently announced the transfer of Project Manager Wes Wooldridge. Wes previously served as a project manager for Skanska in the Tampa Bay area, primarily focusing on healthcare and higher education work. He has been with Skanska for over 11 years.
12. Greystone & Co. Inc., New York-based national real estate lending, investment and advisory firm, is establishing a Phoenix office and has hired Eric Jones to head the operation. The office will focus on multifamily financing as well as Fannie Mae, FHA and other lending. Jones was previously with Aries Capital LLC and worked in the Phoenix market.
13. East Valley native, Josh Wright, was recently named Assistant City Manager to the City of Chandler. Wright, will start on May 1, filling the position vacated by Marsha Reed. He was named Economic Developer of the Year in 2011 by the Arizona Association for Economic Development and holds a Master’s in public administration and undergraduate degrees from the University of Arizona.
14. Cushman & Wakefield announced new hire, Victoria Richardson, who will join the team as Marketing Manager. In her new position, Victoria will oversee the marketing process for business development, including new pursuits and major assignment marketing campaigns.
15. Dan Bonner was hired on as Vice President of Operations at Goettl Air Conditioning. In this position, Dan will facilitate and manage the robust growth the Goettl and Sunny Plumber brands are experiencing.