1. Yung Koprowski has announced the launch of her own firm, Y2K Engineering. The company addresses transportation and traffic engineering.
2. Cushman & Wakefield has moved into its new office at Esplanade V, 2555 E. Camelback Road in Phoenix. The commercial real estate firm’s new 34KSF office is located on the third and fourth floors of the iconic Esplanade complex in the Camelback Corridor.
3. First Place AZ is $1.43M closer to fully funding its new property in midtown Phoenix thanks to a grant from the Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust. First Place is in the midst of a $21.3M capital campaign to build First Place—Phoenix.
4. SVN announced their office relocation to The Madison, located at 5343 N. 16th St., and will make several changes to spice it up. The relocation includes tenant improvements to exemplify creative design and colors that wow the audiences that utilize the space.
Awards & Accolades
5. Nicole Ong Colyer has been named to the Phoenix IDA Board of Directors.
6. CBRE has announced several promotions. Rocco Mandala has been promoted to Vice Chairman. Kevin Calihan has been appointed Executive VP; Bryce Terveen has been named Senior VP. David Barrett has been promoted to First VP.
7. Matthew Roach has been named Senior Associate at Orion Investment Real Estate.
8. Alisa Lyons has been appointed the new CEO of Discovery Triangle. As part of her duties, she will work to attract investment to the urban cores of Tempe and Phoenix.
9. Jo Chiti has been brought on as Human Resources Director at P.B. Bell.
10. Jordan Hafen has been hired at Polsinelli as an associate.