1. Hill International announced Patrick McGarry, CCM, has been promoted to Vice President. McGarry will be responsible for overseeing all of Hill’s projects throughout Arizona, Utah and Nevada.
2. Nick Barber has been promoted to Associate at Lee & Associates.
3. Van Tuyl Companies, Inc. and the Van Tuyl Family Office has announced the promotion of Jennifer Bongratz to Chief Operating Officer.
4. W.E. O’Neil Construction Company of Arizona has announced the addition of Robert Benson as Project Manager and Tyler McConnell as Project Superintendent to their Phoenix office.
5. Geoff Turbow has been hired on as a First Vice President with CBRE Capital Markets, Investment Properties based in Phoenix. He will focus on representing private investors in the acquisition and disposition of office and industrial investment properties throughout Arizona.
6. Harvard Investments has announced the addition of Mathew Avrhami as Vice President where he will focus on launching and scaling a new investment niche in low-density hybrid SFR-multifamily investments.