1. Advanced Exercise has announced the completion of a nine-month effort rebrand from Advanced Exercise Equipment and to enable its clients to easily understand and engage in the breadth of its fitness facility design expertise and equipment provision services.
Awards & Accolades
2. NAI Horizon has announced its Top Producers for 2016. Their transactions totaled more than $275M last year. In order, they are: Russ Warner – Investment Sales (Manufactured Housing and RV Parks), Rick Foss – Industrial, Isy Sonabend – Industrial, Chris Gerow – Retail, Shelby Tworek – Retail, Barbara Lloyd – Investment Sales, Gabe Ortega – Retail, Lane Neville – Investment Sales, Horth Hong – Retail, Denise Nunez – Investment Sales (Self Storage).
3. NAIOP Arizona ran its winning streak of bringing home national awards to 12 years, earning large-chapter honors for both its Legislative and Communications initiatives.
4. Scottsdale Industrial Development Authority unanimously approved a contract worth $8,500 per month for an interim executive director position with RS Solutions President, Jay Berens.
5. Rider Levett Bucknall recently announced six new promotions: Blake Hyte (Senior Cost Manager), Jesse Zunke (Cost Manager), Cathy Sewell (Associate Principal), Joel Brown (Associate Principal), Casey Martin (Associate) and Jill Nash (Project Administrator).
6. Dekker/Perich/Sabatini has promoted Scott Sowinski, AIA, LEED AP, ALEP to Associate for his overall leadership and strategic input. He is an architect with 12 years of experience.
7. Randy Pereira has joined Colliers International in Greater Phoenix as a senior vice president, where he will serve as a lead financial advisor to clients on financial strategies.
8. Rider Levett Bucknall has hired Yudhvir Saharan as a Cost Estimator.
9. Alan Jeffries has joined Titan Lien Services as a Prelien Specialist.
10. CreditSuppliers recently announced several new hires. George Kaouris (President & Chief Strategy Officer), Yervant May and Jared Visser (Senior Account Executives), Dan Zivan (Senior Credit Officer) and Stevie Cullinan (Account Executive).
11. Kurt Peterson has joined Engelman Berger as a partner. His practice is concentrated in commercial and corporate transaction.
13. David Logsted has joined the Phoenix office of The Sextant Group as Project Consultant.