Awards & Accolades
1. The honorees list for the 2019 Outstanding Women in Business Awards has been published. Among the 25 women being honored this year are: Audrey Monelli, president of Forrest Anderson Plumbing and Air Conditioning; Jen Scrivner, COO, Goodmans Interior Structures; Jill Hegardt, vice president of entitlements at DMB Associates Inc.; Karen Marshall, president and CEO of Colletti Design; and Sarah Strunk, board chairwoman for Fennemore Craig.
2. Sundt Construction, Inc. recently was honored with the Industry Partnership Award from the Mining Foundation of the Southwest at the 36th American Mining Hall of Fame Awards Banquet in Tucson.
3. Liv Communities, a leader in multi-family and senior development and property management, was recognized for its high marks in customer service and resident experience by SatisFacts 2018 National Resident Satisfaction Awards. Five of those communities are in Arizona.
4. Chasse Building Team has officially opened a new, 3.8KSF southern Arizona regional headquarters office, located at 5115 N. Oracle Road in Tucson.
5. Jokake Construction has promoted Pat Baldwin from Team Director to Director of Construction Operations. Pat will be responsible for overseeing all construction operations for both the field and project management, managing team resources, and ensuring client satisfaction.
6. Robert Singelton has joined the SWP Contracting & Paving team as a Controller and Special Projects Manager.
7. TEPCON Construction has hired Gene Brown as Operations manager for Facilities Construction.
8. Patty Erfman has joined the Commercial Division at North American Title as senior commercial sales executive, focusing on regional and national commercial real estate and commercial client relationships.
9. W.E. O’Neil Construction Co. of Arizona has announced the addition of Nathan Padron as Project Superintendent to their Phoenix office.
10. Chester Klotz joined McCarthy Building Companies Renewable Energy team as Senior Counsel. He will guide and manage all legal matters related to the firm’s national utility-scale solar projects and McCarthy’s role as an EPC general contractor.
11. Andy Platt has joined Desert Star Construction as senior project manager.
12. Todd DeHaven has been named vice president of operations for Ross Brown Partners, Inc. DeHaven brings extensive experience in transformational business leadership involving strategy, collaboration and technological advancement.