Awards & Accolades
1. Rosendin, one of the nation’s largest private electrical contractors and an employee-owned company, has recognized 13 apprentices who graduated from the Phoenix Electrical Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC).
2. Kinney Construction Services, Inc. (KCS) is celebrating 20 years of business this year, serving its valued clients in Northern Arizona and across the United States.
3. Avison Young has announced the acquisition of U.K.-based GVA, one of the U.K.’s leading and most diverse real estate advisory businesses.
4. Dekker/Perich/Sabatini (D/P/S) design firm has reached a milestone this year, celebrating 60 years of business. Partnering with Florence Crittenton, Crossroads for Women, El Ranchito de Los Niños, Jardin de los Niños, Amarillo Children’s Home, the firm will sponsor monthly birthday celebrations for over 150 children throughout 2019, a total of 60 birthday parties.
5. Justin Newman, who joined hardison/downey Construction Inc. as vice president and chief operating officer last year, was named president of the commercial construction firm to replace Pat Downey, co-founder and previous president, who is nearing retirement.
6. Lincoln Property Company has promoted industry veterans John Orsak and Doug Klocke to the position of Vice President, expanding the role of each individual within the LPC Desert West Region of Arizona, Nevada, Utah and New Mexico.
7. NAI Horizon has announced that Matt Harper, CCIM, has been promoted to Vice President.
8. The Walsh Group has hired on Tony Ames as Vice President and Business Group Leader for the Transportation Group. Tony will be responsible for oversight and leadership of projects in the southwest transportation market.
9. Small Giants, LLC has hired Jennifer White as marketing manager. White will be utilizing her background in traditional and digital marketing to employ strategic leadership and guide the marketing team to deliver next level products.
10. Chris Harper, PE, SE has joined Schaefer’s Phoenix team. With over 20 years of engineering and leadership experience, Harper brings extensive high rise, industrial, hospitality, office and healthcare expertise.