Awards & Accolades
1. GLHN’s John Jolly, Justin Jolly and Joyce Kelly were presented with Awards of Merit by the Illuminating Engineering Society for their lighting design for the University of Arizona’s Environment and Natural Resources 2.
2. Gallagher & Kennedy announced Jennifer Cranston has been named President-Elect of the Board of Directors of AZCREW, one of the founding chapters of the Commercial Real Estate Women Network.
3. Danny Lee has been named the Top Producer of 2017 at Desert Commercial Advisors.
4. Scottsdale-based Foresight Intelligence Inc. is expanding with its software solution for construction companies that run heavy machinery. At 50 employees currently, the company will add 10 more as soon as possible and another 30 down the road.
5. Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. has acquired civil engineering firm Erickson & Meeks Engineering. The move transitions EME’s existing operations over to CEC’s Phoenix office.
6. RVi Planning + Landscape Architecture, along with strategic equity partner Atwell, LLC, announced it is acquiring LVA Urban Design Studio.
7. CRE tenant advisory firm Mohr Partners, Inc. has hired Jeffrey Garza Walker as managing partner to develop a new office in Phoenix.
8. Craig Paris has been promoted to VP, Southwest Region, at Penington Painting Company, LLC.
9. SmithGroupJJR has promoted Stephanie Mitrovic to Science & Technology studio leader and Russ Sanders to Workplace studio leader at the firm’s Phoenix office.
10. Scott Sumners has been promoted to VP at Rider Levett Bucknall Ltd.
11. CRE firm Newmark Knight Frank has named Mike Garlick as market leader for its Phoenix office. Garlick has also been promoted to Executive Managing Director.
12. DP Electric Inc. announced that Danielle Puente has been promoted from Controller to Chief Financial Officer. She has been with DP Electric for 3 years.
13. A.R. Mays Construction recently announced four new hires. Jeremy Gibson, Doug Young and Stephen Burgess have signed on as project superintendents, and David Hutchinson has been hired as Assistant Project Manager.
14. Laura Pogue has been hired as a senior associate at Colliers International.
15. Rural Electric, Inc. has hired Phyllis Dyer as Controller.
16. Roxanne Harding has joined the Cushman & Wakefield | PICOR retail team as a broker.