1661 N Swan Rd #144
Tucson, AZ 85712
Overview: This class will introduce employees to the OSHA Fall Protection Standards. This standard requires contractors to re-evaluate and update their written, site specific Fall Protection training programs. Also requires employers to provide fall protection for all of their employees who are exposed to a fall of 6 feet or more.
OSHA Fall Protection Standards:
- When there is a duty to have Fall Protection
- Fall Protection systems
- Optional Fall Protection written safe work practice programs
- Training cards and certificates
Aerial Lift Use:
- Snorkel lifts and scissor lifts
- Safe work practices and manufacturer’s recommendations
- OSHA Standard requires that all employees be trained on ladders
- All types of ladders will be covered
Course instructor Sharon Powers of POWERS SAFETY SERVICES LLC, is a former ADOSH compliance officer who now serves as a safety consultant. Powers Safety Services was awarded the 2008 Professional Service of the Year Cornerstone Award and ASSE Safety Professional of the Year 2012-2013.
$75 ABA Member
Click here to register!