306 N Alvernon Way
Tucson, AZ 85711
Are “U” an Architect, Specifier, Emerging professional, Product Representa ve, Student or Contractor? If so, this conference is for U!
The 2017 CSI SW Region Conference will focus on providing U with the education and tools to help U better understand construction documents and increase your value to employers and clients. The sessions and workshops will provide practical information that can be used immediately in your workplace. Presenters are industry leaders in construction documents, building codes, leadership training and product representation.
CSI Spring Training (Thursday)
- Workshops and presentations designed to improve leadership skills both professionally and within CSI
Educational Sessions (Friday)
- Friday is dedicated to 10-12 educational sessions, providing every attendee information relevant to their profession. Content will benefit to Architects, Specifiers, Contractors, Product Representa ves, Students and Emerging Professional. See Preliminary Schedule and Course Descriptions for more information.
- CEU’s will be available. SW Region Annual Meeting (Saturday)
- Annual business meeting and chapter discussions
- The SW of CSI wants to educate all members of the industry and is offering this conference at affordable rates.
- See Registration Sheet for pricing, Early Bird deadline and multiple attendee discounts.
- Table Tops: A limited number of table tops are available during lunch and dinner on Friday.
- Sponsorships: The SW Region of CSI wants to provide education for all members of the construction industry, at a reasonable price. The only way to offer this type of conference is through generous sponsorships. See attached Sponsorship Sheet for sponsorship opportunities and please consider sponsoring the event.
- The conference will be at Lodge on the Desert in Tucson, located a few minutes from downtown Tucson and UofA. Conference rates for rooms are available through March 20, 2017. See Travel Sheet for rates, reservation information and early booking incentives.