2501 E Camelback Rd #50
Phoenix, AZ 85016
The BD Guild is the first organization in the country to offer a Certified Business Developer accreditation in conjunction with our education partner Arizona State University.
The 2018 Certified Business Developer Curriculum, Schedule, and Learning Objectives are listed below for your convenience, or you can click here to download a copy of the flyer.
*Currently, these courses are only offered onsite, however, we are working on an online certification that we estimate to be available in late 2018.
Support your career by registering for a class or a series of classes in 2018…click here to register!
Ethics, Politics and Business Development (90 Minutes)
Instructor: Dean Howard, Principal, Howard Partners
- Create an ethics standard/culture for you and your company
- What politics mean in a selection process
- How to identify hidden agendas and navigate political and ethical challenges
- How to create win-win scenarios
- Business Development and Operation Collaboration
Students will learn how to navigate political hurdles from the Entering New Markets to the GO/NO GO to project pursuit and capture.
Project Delivery Methods (90 Minutes)
Instructor: Wylie Bearup, Arizona State University
- Advantages/Disadvantages of JOC, CMAR, Bid, Design-Build
- Why it matters the Business Development Professional
- Incorporating into Business Development Plan
- How it Impacts Business Development and Operational Collaboration
Students will learn how delivery methods and strategies are essential to understand how to best position your company to deliver the project and how to win work understand the unique nature of each delivery method.