1661 N Swan Rd #144
Tucson, AZ 85712
Join us for a lively, interactive and fast-paced discussion designed to help contractors:
- Understand indemnity and its role in different types of construction contracts
- Quickly locate and identify differing indemnity provisions in typical Construction Documents, including AIA forms.
- Recognize dangerously broad indemnity provisions and how they affect Project risk and expand liability
- Appreciate why the nature of the Project (public or private) is important in contract negotiations
- Recognize that different states have different laws about the enforceability of broad indemnity terms
- Evaluate wrap insurance coverage and its effect on indemnity and additional insured requirements of the contract
- Successfully negotiate reasonable and realistic additional insured requirements
- Draft, edit and negotiate favorable indemnity language
Eric Pach, Minard-Ames Insurance/INSURICA
Julianne Wheeler, Jennings Haug & Cunningham
$35 ABA Members
$0 Free for LDF 2018 Students
Click here to register!