4129 E Van Buren St #100
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Video and drone are the fastest growing platform for construction firms to express their brand promise, culture and client successes. Unfortunately, in the excitement of a new technology and that innovative approach, many firms forget the fundamentals…and the rules. In this session, two drone experts in our industry, Danielle Feroleto and Brianna Nessler with Small Giants, will help explain approaches to safe, effective and legal drone video.
Topics covered will include:
- Discuss the marketing advantages and best practices for drone use for your firm.
- Commercial drone pilot certifications
- Preparing for the Part 107
- Flying the drone with a Part 107 or Section 333 Exemption and the importance of COAs
- No fly zones & restricted airspace
- Repercussions of flying the drone illegally
- Insuring the drone
- Options if you don’t have the 60+ hours it takes to get certified
Designer & Photographer