Arizona Builder’s Exchange is looking for a freelancer to help us expand our project-related coverage.
Here’s our editor’s wish list:
- Familiarity with AP style
- Some experience/background in A/E/C or – at the very least – project/process-based reporting
- Ability to quickly sift through large project documents, pick out the relevant details and report them back in generally understood English
- Deadline and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- A flair for nuance
- Willingness/ability to talk on the phone
While real-world experience is ideal, we’re more interested in ability, talent and disposition. Volume will be 2-to-4 articles/week, +/-500 words each. This is an ideal side hustle and a perfect fit for someone with lots of irons in lots of fires.
If this sounds like you, please email our editor at email@example.com with your résumé and at least two writing samples. After an initial interview, candidates will be given a time-based practical assessment.
Posted on 6/11/18
Candidates should have experience and established relationships in the greater Phoenix market within the commercial contracting, development and A/E community. College degree is a plus!
Candidate should possess market knowledge, presentation skills, professionalism, closing skills, self-motivation, prospecting skills and adequate knowledge of the industry to represent the company in a com-petent fashion.
Click here for the full position posting.
Qualified applicants, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention: Don Taylor
Posted on 6/11/18
The ideal candidate for this position should have a coach mentality with a strong appetite to win! A strategic planner, who is relentlessly creative and pleasant to get along. Our Marketing Coordinator will execute a variety of tasks including leading our proposal developments, presentations, internal and external communications, and social media outreach efforts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Associate or a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design,
- Communications, Business, or a related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Click here for the full job description.
CK is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer. Contact Person: Jim Schumann | Phone: 602.482.5884 | Email: email@example.com
Posted on 6/4/18