Awards & Accolades
1. The City of Phoenix has become one of the first cities to achieve Leadership in Environmental Energy and Design, LEED for Cities Platinum certification, the world’s most widely used green building rating program.
2. According to Architectural Digest, the most aesthetically pleasing school in Arizona is Chandler High School, located near Arizona Avenue and Chandler Boulevard.
3. LGE Design Build broke ground on its latest development, the $10M Chandler Corporate Industrial Center. The 100KSF corporate facility will be located at 370 N. Juniper Dr. in the Chandler Corporate Center business park.
4. Family-owned Carlson Creek Vineyard is expanding yet again with the build out of a new winery at its Willcox vineyard property. Groundbreaking for the 12KSF winery was held Dec. 17
5. The commemorative last steel beam was put into place by Kitchell Contractors recently at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Innovation Building project in Tucson.
6. Norris Design has moved into the newly renovated 901 E. Madison building, which they purchased in 2016. The 12.4KSF 1925-era warehouse building has been reinvented as an urban creative co-working space.
7. hardison/downey recently completed renovations on the Ewing Irrigation Corporate HQ. The work included demolition of exterior glass façade, as well as the entire executive and interior office space. The remodeled building features new exterior stucco as well as new interior executive and open offices, conference rooms, reception area with coffee/catering space, a photo/video studio, a lounge, employee breakroom and restrooms.
8. The 143-room Aloft Phoenix Airport has completed a multi-million-dollar renovation. The total renovation of both the interior to include the rooms, the meeting rooms, the XYZ Lounge and the lobby.