1. Construction for the Crismon Road extension, from Queen Creek Road north to Germann Road, kicked off with a groundbreaking ceremony Oct. 31.
2. LGE Design Build broke ground Oct. 25, on the first phase of Queen Creek Fiesta, a $12M mixed-use development project that will offer new dining, fitness and retail options in the town of Queen Creek.
3. LGE Design Build has also broken ground on Chauncey Lane, a new shopping and entertainment destination in Scottsdale.
4. The Arizona Department of Transportation began road maintenance on Interstate 40 east of Kingman on Thursday, Nov. 2.
5. Investment Property Associates, LLC, and Ryan Companies US, Inc. have announced a targeted completion timeline of Q4, 2018 for IPA’s newest senior living community, Generations at Pinnacle Peak in north Scottsdale. Construction on the 167KSF senior resort living facility began in May, 2017.
6. The first girders for bridges on the South Mountain Freeway are in place and the project continues moving forward. The beams weigh 150Klbs and serve as the foundation of the 1,500-foot-long bridge that will connect the new freeway to I-10.
7. Gilbert is spending $1.2M in federal money to open Page Park Center next spring to help residents in areas such as affordable health care and to help find jobs. The 8KSF center should complete renovation work in July.
8. The Town of Paradise Valley will dedicate a new Police Communications Building on Thursday November 16th. Construction, led by Motorola Solutions, began in late 2016 and was completed in October.
9. The new Fry’s Marketplace Store at 150 E. Old West Highway in Apache Junction had grand opening day Oct. 27. It replaces the Fry’s at the southwest corner of Old West Highway and Idaho Road.
10. LGE Design Build recently completed construction on a large-scale expansion of the Legacy Traditional Schools campus in Surprise. Construction on the state-of-the-art, 34KSF charter school campus addition at the NEC of Sweetwater and Bullard avenues began in January.