Awards & Accolades
1. The creation of a community wellness area anchored by two West Valley hospitals and supported by a coalition of community partners in Goodyear is capturing national attention, winning a top award from General Electric. The 129-acre project, named Goodyear Community Health Park, is being developed through a collaboration between the City of Goodyear, Abrazo West Campus, Adelante Healthcare, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, John D. Kuhn Ventures and Hickman Farms, among others.
2. LGE Design Build has started construction on a 76KSF headquarters and manufacturing building for TYR Tactical in Peoria. In addition to manufacturing space, the new building will feature office space, a showroom and storefront. The storefront will enable police officers to try on custom products which will be manufactured on site and available in a couple of days.
3. The Queen Creek Tunnel on US 60 east of Superior now has a light-emitting diode (LED) lighting system, making it Arizona’s first tunnel to have this innovative and energy-saving technology. The new lighting system improves visibility in the tunnel, which was built in 1952, by using an adaptive control system that will adjust the lighting level based upon ambient light and weather conditions outside. It will also save money on electricity and reduce the need for maintenance. ADOT secured a $1M federal grant in 2014 to help fund this project.
4. LGE Design Build has completed construction of a new 3,340SF restaurant for Pure Sushi Colony. The restaurant is located at The Colony, an adaptive re-use project located on 7th Street just north of Missouri Avenue, an emerging local restaurant district in Central Phoenix. LGE Design Group served as the Architect.
5. The Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort has finished an extensive renovation of some of its suites. $8.5M went toward renovating 544 of the resort’s 584 two-room standard suites, which included tying in architectural elements with texture, color, scale and a Spanish-Mediterranean influence.