1. 212 concrete girders installed on two Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway bridges spanning the Salt River between Broadway Road and Southern Avenue in the southwest Valley. It’s nearly a third of the 1,000 girders to be installed on 40 bridges throughout the 22-mile corridor, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
2. With the YAM Circle build out nearly complete, YAM Properties has announced the 17.8KSF shopping and dining complex in North Scottsdale has reached 100 percent occupancy. YAM Circle will house six tenants, four of which are owner operated.
3. The Noria luxury multifamily housing community, 2177 S. McQueen, Chandler, recently opened. It is the first luxury apartment community for Robson Multi-Family, developer of luxury, active adult communities in Arizona and Texas. Robson selected P.B. Bell as the property management firm.
4. Liv Communities is holding ribbon-cutting ceremonies for two multifamily development this month. The assets represent a combined capital investment of $101M. Liv North Valley, 31113 N. North Valley Parkway in Phoenix and Liv Goodyear, 15361 W. Virginia Ave. in Goodyear, are the seventh and eighth Liv communities completed in Arizona and Michigan. Six of those communities are in Arizona.
5. The Core Institute is investing more than $5M to open its 10th clinic in Arizona. The new 6.5KSF clinic at 8952 E. Desert Cove Ave. in Scottsdale is slated to open Nov. 5. It is the orthopedic group’s first location in Scottsdale.