Awards & Accolades
1. Following a $25M renovation, The Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale was honored by the resort with a Hilton Conversion of the Year Award this summer.
2. City, state, partners and community representatives recently celebrated the groundbreaking of the Mesa Heights Apartments, a 58-unit affordable housing project that will be built on Arizona Avenue in Yuma.
3. P.B. Bell has broken ground on its latest project, a luxury apartment community named Arista at Ocotillo in Chandler.
4. Skanska, is beginning construction on upgrades to the Arizona Center located at 455 N. Third Street in Phoenix. The $11.6M project will provide Arizona Center customers and tenants with an updated and upgraded shopping and dining experience.
5. The Clarendon Hotel and Spa in midtown Phoenix is undergoing a $2M facelift for all major parts of the midcentury space, including the guest rooms, public areas, restaurant and rooftop deck.
6. McCarthy Building Companies Inc.’s Education Services team is currently working on a construction renovation project at Mingus Union High School in Cottonwood. The project involves the demolition of an existing, outdated building that is being replaced with an 8,500SF single story addition to house a new wrestling room and space for 2-4 general classrooms. The project also includes underground utility work since the building is in the middle of an existing, occupied campus.
7. Phoenix Raceway has set the foundation for an elevated fan experience with the first concrete pour for the newly-constructed Allison Grandstand extension as part of the “Phoenix Raceway Project Powered by DC Solar.” The grandstand will be home to multiple concourse levels featuring upgraded concessions, new souvenir shops, new restrooms and more.