Awards and Accolades
1. PHX Architecture has been shortlisted for the Residential £2.5M-£5M (Project By Value) Award in the International Design & Architecture Awards 2019, with their Paradise Valley Estate entry.
2. 1784 Capital Holdings LLC has broken ground on its ±140KSF Scottsdale Promenade Self Storage project at 7550 E. Paradise Ln. The Class A, self-storage project is scheduled for completion in 1st quarter 2020. TLW Construction, Inc. is the general contractor.
3. $3.3M in renovations have begun on the Sterling Springs Hatchery near Flagstaff. Improvements include new water delivery systems and concrete raceways. The project is expected to be completed in June 2019.
4. The eight-month, $8M renovation of the Hillenbrand Softball Stadium at the University of Arizona is now complete in time for their first game. Swaim Associates LTD was the architect on the project and Concord General Contracting was the GC.
5. LGE Design Build has completed construction on Toy Barn Scottsdale, a three-building, 27KSF, $7.5M luxury garage concept at 7800 E. Greenway Rd. The build consisted of indoor storage facilities, and a two-story clubhouse. LGE Design Build was the architect and general contractor on the project.
6. A ribbon cutting ceremony was held on Feb. 7 for the grand opening of Destiny Springs Healthcare, a 90-bed, 67.6KSF behavioral healthcare center at 17300 N. Dysart Rd, Surprise. The Surprise location will employ 250 medical, support and administrative professionals at full operation.